If you’re a large enterprise, it’s possible that you may be depending on as many as 60 different vendors for your telecommunications and IT needs. The same can go for smaller companies, too.
When you have a large amount of telecom and IT vendors to manage and collect data from, efficiency becomes a problem. How do you effectively interpret spreadsheets and data from numerous different companies who all bill differently and who each have their own login portal and dashboard? Do they even offer raw data files for you to interpret?
Minimize Your Spending and Increase Efficiency with One Management Software Program
When you have multiple telecom and IT vendor invoices to interpret, you have a time-consuming task on your hands. When you can put all that information into one centralized management platform, you’ll be in a better position to understand all the telecom and IT vendor assets you possess.
The HPCI platform was built for that exact advantage, so you can save time and drive cost reduction in these areas. Our platform has a long list of built-in vendors (such as Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, Century Link, Zayo, Bell, Shaw, Telus, etc.), which have data translators. HPCI will upload raw data files into the software, and the system will slice and dice the data, putting it into real facts that can drive cost reduction initiatives in areas that are usually pain points for enterprises.
Now, you’ll have insight into each and every one of your telecom and IT vendors, allowing you to understand how each impact your bottom line. Instead of being at the mercy of commissioned salespeople and account managers, you can take matters into your own hands.
With the HPCI platform you get:
- Visibility: Your telecom infrastructure doesn’t have to be in the dark any longer. With this newfound visibility, you can better manage, plan, and budget your telecom and IT spending.
- Analysis: Reporting is easy with our platform. Our management and performance reports will help you analyze your assets and optimize your operations.
- Efficiency: Automation is your best friend. Our platform automates processes to increase the productivity of your enterprise and decrease the costs associated with managing your telecom infrastructure
Additional HPCI Platform Features
Using industry-leading proprietary technology, HPCI scrubs each monthly invoice from your carriers/vendors and converts the data into usable information by normalizing obscure and, sometimes undecipherable, items. Our ability to extract information allows for an enhanced level of understanding of each cost, as well as the ability to compare and blend invoices from multiple carriers/vendors into a more holistic view of your telecom and IT spending.
Our platform can:
- Provide breakdowns on spending with historical comparisons
- Highlight trending usage and patterns
- Track service requests
- Collect the results and evaluation of RFPs
- Detect unusual spending or activity
- Summarize and track changes on your account
- Breakdown assets by operating system, type, manufacturer, and location/cost centre
The HPCI dashboard provides a unique perspective of your wireless and wired services with an easy to understand visual representation of your monthly spend. Having one centralized platform and deep insight will help your enterprise drive cost reduction in IT and telecom areas.